The Nueces County J.U.S.T.I.C.E Boot Camp has transitioned into the Nueces County Robert N. Barnes, Regional Juvenile Facility.
Robert N. Barnes is a state licensed post-adjudication facility that can accommodate up to 40 residents. Our program provides a structured activity schedule and incorporates therapeutic services for the following populations:
- General Offenders
- Offenders with substance abuse issues
- Forthcoming services for females with complex trauma issues
It is the mission of Nueces County Robert N. Barnes, Regional Juvenile Facility to provide the families and youth (ages 14-17) of south Texas and the surrounding areas with a progressive alternative to normal rehabilitative sanctions. We pledge to assist each resident in his or her efforts to coexist in a clean and sober environment as well as following societal rules and respect for authority, while instilling leadership and solid core values.
The program will accept participants who have been ordered into placement by a Juvenile Court. The following criteria will be used:
- Male or female aged 14-17
- Medically, physically, and psychologically stable
- No psychosis or history of sexual assaultive behavior, or behaviors that will jeopardize the health, safety, or rehabilitation of self or others in the program.