The admissions process is a two-part process. The following information is designed to guide you through the intake process:
STEP ONE: Consideration for Placement
All juveniles will be considered for placement based on the program’s staffing committee review of a current psychological assessment (not be older than 11-months from the date of placement). Formal acceptance is determined by the committee’s majority consensus.
STEP TWO: When the juvenile is accepted, the following information will need to be completed and submitted prior to the juvenile’s arrival in order to assist with quality assurance/compliance monitoring.
The juvenile must pass a physical examination in order to be considered for the program. The following medical forms are included in the admissions packet:
- Dental Form.
- Consent Form for Medical Care.
- Physical Examination Form (Not older than 90 days from admission date).
- Physician’s Release for Physical Training Program Form (Not older than 30 days from admission date)
- Medical Information & History Form.
- T.B. & Pregnancy Form
- Health History Form
- Consent for Over-The-Counter Medication.