Please note your E-filing service provider DOES charge a service fee. Nueces County DOES NOT charge fees for criminal E-filing.
Go to the Texas E-file website
- If you already have an account for Civil E-filing you can use that log in for Criminal E-filing
- If you don't have an account click the Register Now link
Your user name in E-filing is your email address.
Your password will be in the activation email that you receive.
Important Information When Registering
- If you have already registered with another E-filing provider, the same login credentials can be used on eFile.TXCourts.gov
- As an attorney: remove any leading zeros from the Attorney Number validation field
- As an attorney with a solo practice: Firm Administrator should be selected as the option on Step 1: I Want to Register as a...
- As a Non-Attorney filer: An Independent User should be selected as the option on Step 1: I want to Register as a...
There are free training videos listed on the Texas E-file website as well to help guide you.